We’re looking for curious and creative quantitative researchers and data analysts to join our growing team at Tapestry in London!
We explore how people feel, think and act in the media, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. We uncover the human stories that lie within, around and between the data, bringing clarity to the most complex problems.
We currently have the following vacancies open, please contact us at [email protected] for more information on how to apply.
- Quantitative Senior Research Executive: £30,000 – £40,000 (dependant on experience)
- This role is suitable for someone with approx. 2 years’ experience in the Market Research Industry.
- Quantitative Research Manager: £40,000 – £50,000 (dependant on experience)
- This role is suitable for someone with approx. 3-5 years’ experience in the Market Research Industry, who is able to lead quantitative aspects of our studies.
- Data Production Analyst: £24,000 – £45,000 (dependant on experience)
- This role is suitable for someone with up to 2 years’ experience in the Market Research (or equivalent) Industry, who is keen to develop their ability in the application of data analysis and data science.
You will be part of the Tapestry team and benefit from everything we offer. This includes our pension scheme, our flexible ‘work from anywhere’ scheme, the company bonus structure, subsidised gym membership and much more. You’ll be working with the entire team, including the joint managing directors, and have the chance to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
These roles will be based at our offices in Farringdon, however there will be an opportunity to work from home also and we’re open to supporting flexible working hours!
Everyone at Tapestry strives to be an ambassador for Tapestry, driving the business forward and building strong relationships with our clients. We have a strong sense of identity and purpose that inform how we interact as a team and work with our clients. This encapsulated by our values:
- Inventive: We solve interesting problems in interesting ways. We’re always looking to improve our – and our clients’ – understanding of people. We will combine new approaches, techniques or technology to simplify the most complex of issues.
- Curious: We are, frankly, a little bit nosey. We want to know what’s happening in the world and why it happens the way it does. We’re driven by finding the hidden insights and truths that lie in the gaps between data, real humans and our clients’ business.
- Personable: We are good people to work with. We seek to build long term relationships with team members, research partners and clients. We are always approachable, enthusiastic, flexible and down to earth.
- Smart: We like to know things and share our knowledge with others. We go deep into topics and get to the essential truth of the matter, for the benefit of ourselves and our clients. We’re not afraid to challenge our clients or ourselves, and always welcome challenging to our own thinking.
- Dedicated: We want to do everything really well. We will use the talent across the company and bring in the smartest research partners to ensure we deliver something that exceeds expectations.
- Supportive: We don’t run away. We’ll be with you for as long as you need us, providing you with guidance, advice and direction whenever it’s required. We do this by working collaboratively, listening to input from all sides and keeping everyone updated on our progress.
Tapestry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Deadline for applications: 31st March.