We’re currently looking for curious and creative qualitative researchers from RM to Director, to join our growing team at Tapestry.
Making the complex beautifully simple
We explore how people feel, think and act in the media, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. We uncover the human stories that lie within, around and between the data, bringing clarity to the most complex problems.
We’re expanding our qualitative team, and are looking for the following:
Research Manager (£40,000-50,000 PA*)
Experienced in qual and quant research, able to lead qualitative aspects of our studies
Qualitative Associate Director/ Director (£50,000-£65,000 PA*)
This role is perfect for an experienced qualitative researcher to take a leading role in our qual team
For both roles, the ideal candidate will:
- Be able to identify with the Tapestry values, you will be enthusiastic, highly curious and creative, with a tenacious mindset.
- You should have a strong background in qualitative market research (or similar field), ideally having worked in an agency environment where you’ve proved yourself as a trusted client advisor. An understanding of quant and/or other methodologies would also be beneficial
- Holding experience of managing people, supporting them to deliver client work to a high standard and in accordance with deadlines.
- Be able to take a novel approach to situations, being pragmatic and driven
- A genuine interest in the world around you – people, their behaviours and culture.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and powerfully on point, with experience of presenting to clients
- Strong eye for detail, consistently produces work to exacting standards.
You’ll be part of the Tapestry Team and benefit from everything we offer. This includes our pension scheme, the company bonus structure and subsidised gym membership. You’ll be working with the entire team, including the joint managing directors, and have the chance to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
All roles are based in our London office (Farringdon), with scope for working from home in the current climate.
To find out more and for a more detailed job spec for both opportunities, please get in touch with us at [email protected]
Tapestry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
*Dependent on experience.